Get A simple Smoky Eyes
If you keep your eye make up natural because you think a dramatic eye is just too complicated, think again- this look is easy and although a near black smoky eye looks super sexy, you can always tone it down with silver or gray.
The Easy Technique
- Slick foundation across the lid to prime your eye. Line your upper lash line with Kohl and blend the color all over your lid.
- With a small eye shadow brush, sweep a similar color eye shadow to the eyeliner over your lid and up to your brow bone.
- Apply liner to the bottom lash line and smudge with a cotton bud. Finish with a few coats of black mascara.
Tip: Avoid drama overkill by teaming sultry eyes with a neutral lip color or even a lip balm.
Get A Healthy Glow
Blusher is an easy way to knock years off your look….
- As we age, our face can lose volume and start to look drawn. Applying blusher, whether cream or powder, to the apples of your cheeks, will make your face look fuller and healthier.
- If your skin is dry, use a cream blush to help keep your skin looking plump, fresh and young.
- Steer clear of bright colors- soft pink, peach, and apricot are far more flattering.
- Check out the color your skin go after a brisk walk outdoors, that’s your ideal shade.
How To Do Red Lips
Red lips give maximum impact with minimum effort. Most of us shy away from such a vibrant shade or find it hard to choose the right color for our skin tone. Here’s how to get it right…..
Three Ways To Wear Red
Subtle: For a natural look, apply the color with your finger, blotting until it leaves a stain.
Retro: A cherry red looks stunning with liquid eye liner, red nails, and wavy hair. This shade suits most skin tones.
Balance The Look: Keep the rest of your makeup natural- foundation and few coats of black mascara are all you need.
Get Gorgeous Nails
There are so many fabulous nail shades out there it’s shame to always play it safe and go for nude or natural colors. Green nails are a big color trend for autumn. Have some fun by matching your eye makeup to your nail color. If you don’t like green, try violet, gray or even navy.
Top Tips For Vibrant Nails
- Don’t clash your nail polish with your lipstick, for example, red lips and coral nails. Go for the same shades or colors that complement each other.
- Always wear a base coat. It will make your manicure last longer as it provides a base for the lacquer to cling to and it helps stop your nail from getting stained too.
- Stop nail polish going gloopy by storing it in a cool, dark place- keeping polished on a window sill will make them turn sticky very quickly.
Tip: Short dark nails look more elegant than long dark nails. Don’t let your nail grows more than a few millimeters beyond the finger tips.
Get Groomed Brows
- Defined brows give your face structure and when groomed they need a lot less makeup.
- Don’t be scared to trim your brows if you have stray hairs that are longer than the rest. Brush them upwards to see the hair that needs trimming.
- Do use a waxy brow pencil with light feathery strokes and not one solid line.
- Don’t pluck your brows from above, it flattens out the arch, which is vital to a brow. Pluck from underneath.
- Do pencil your brows in a slightly darker color than your hair.
- Do keep brows in place by spritzing an old mascara wand or toothbrush with hair spray and brushing through.