Here is an easy recipe for quick hunter beef by Chef Adeel. Try this and you will be going to love it. You can store this salted dried hunter beef up to months in a freezer. This can be used in sandwiches, burgers, or parathas. People like to eat Hunter Beef on special occasions like Eid or dinner parties. Hunter beef is healthy to consume by youngsters. It is also served during the winter season.
Try this recipe and do share your feedback. This meat is very healthy specially for kids. Do include this in kid,s diet.
Ingredients Of Quick Hunter Beef
- 1/2 kg beef without bone
- 50 gm. dry plums
- 2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Cut the beef into big pieces and marinate it with all ingredients in a bowl that is dry plum, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, ginger powder, red chili powder, black pepper, and baking soda.
- Put it in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees. Put the marinated beef in the oven tray with the marinade and cover it with silver foil.
- Bake it at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake it at 250 degrees till the sauce dries up.
- Serve it with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables like carrot and french beans and coconut brown sauce or any other dip of your choice.