In summers what could be better than chilled ice cream cake. Try this and make your family happy.
Ingredients Of Ice Cream Cake
- 5 egg yolks
- 120 gm sugar
- 4 tbsp chocolate powder
- 2 tbsp milk
- 5 egg whites
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 120 gm flour
Method Of Ice Cream Cake
- Beat the egg whites until they are fluffy and stiff, add sugar to this mixture and beat till the sugar dissolves in whites.
- Now add yolks, chocolate powder, baking powder and milk and mix it well.
- Fold the flour into the mixture and pour it into the baking mold. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake this cake for 25-30 minutes on until its done.
- 300 ml milk
- 100 gm sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla custard powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 300 ml cream
- 100 gm plain chocolate
- Boil the milk and add sugar in it, dissolve the custard powder in cold milk and add it in the hot milk, stirring continually, add vanilla essence too.
- Remove it from heat and let it cool down.
- Beat the cream till its stiff and add it to the custard mixture.
- Crush the chocolate and add it to custard mixture. Freeze this mixture for 2 hours and after that blend it and again freeze it for 2 hours.
- 200 gm cooking chocolate
- 200 gm cream
- Break the cooking chocolate and place it in a saucepan, add cream and melt it on low heat.
- When chocolate melts down then blend it and cool it.
- Cut the cake into 3 layers, on the first layer sprinkle some orange juice and spread the ice cream filling over it, gently place the second layer and pour juice and filling over it. Cover it with the last layer of cake and cover the cake with remaining filling.
- Cover it with chocolate topping and leave in in the refrigerator to set.
- Remove from the refrigerator before 10 minutes of serving.
TIP: you can also take ready made ice- cream instead of making it. You can also garnish it with Oreo biscuits instead of making the topping.