Trust me this instant rabri is so yummy that you can’t stop yourself from eating it. It just melts in your mouth and has a thick creamy texture without adding any khoya. You just need 4 ingredients to make this. Garnish it with lots of nuts and enjoy it.
Ingredients Of Instant Rabri
Method Of Instant Rabri
- Remove edges of the bread and make crumbs of bread slices in a chopper.
- Add 2tbsp of water in Nido and make a smooth paste. Take a non-stick pan and keep it on medium flame. Add milk to the pan and bring it to a boil. When the milk starts boiling reduce the flame and add bread crumbs and Nido paste.
- Stir continuously and add sugar. Cook till it thickens.
- Garnish it with nuts and serve chilled. You can also make falooda with this rabri recipe.
- Do try this quick recipe, no need to cook milk for hours to make rabri.
- Some people ask me if they can use everyday milk instead of Nido. I never made this with every day. You can experiment and share your reviews abt it here.