Ingredients Of Jelly Tarts
- 100gm butter
- 5tbsp ground sugar
- 150gm sifted flour
- 3-4 drops vanilla essence
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 packet jelly, any flavor
Method Of Jelly Tarts
- Take butter at room temperature and beat it with sugar till it is creamy.
- Add vanilla essence and egg yolk and beat it again.
- Add sifted flour and knead it with light hands. Add chilled water if needed.
- Put this dough in the fridge for 20 minutes. don’t forget to wrap it in plastic wrap.
- Grease muffin trays with some oil.
- Roll out the dough and cut the tarts in round shape with the biscuit cutter or with some sharp glass.
- Put the tarts in the muffin tray and press them lightly onto bottom and up sides of the cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven or till they are puffed and firm to touch. Cool them on a wire rack.
- Make jelly according to the instructions in the box. Let it cool down completely but not settle firm.
- Now pour it in tarts and let it settle down. Serve.