Now you can make kafta kebab at home with this easy recipe by chef Rida Aftab. She is doing her cooking program at masala tv by the name of tarka.
Ingredients Of Kafta Kebab
- 1/2 kg minced beef
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 onions, chopped
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. allspice powder
- 1 tsp. red chili flakes
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper powder
Method Of Kafta Kebab
- In a bowl mix together 1/2 kg mince, 4 cloves of Garlic, 1 tsp. Salt, 3 chopped Onions, 1/2 bunch of parsley chopped, 1 tsp. Coriander powder, 1/2 tsp. Cumin seeds, 1 tsp. Allspice powder, 1 tsp. Crushed red chili, 1 tsp. Ginger and 1/2 tsp. Black pepper powder.
- Mix well and chop again in the chopper.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Make small balls from the mince mixture and thread on the skewers.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and then fry in a grill pan or frying pan with oil.
- Do try this recipe and share your feedback in the comments section below. You can also freeze these kebabs up to one month in an airtight container.
ufffff i love this receipe. rida cha gayeen app to. its same like K$N’s Kafta kabab
This is too much delicious recipe Waoooow. Kafta Kabab / Kebab is very famous recipe, also popular in Lebanese, Arbil Iraq, Syria and Turkey. This tasty recipe is shared by Chef Shireen Anwer.