Many of my friends use ready made kafta kebab by K& N which is a very popular brand in Pakistan. But unfortunately all of their products are not healthy because of preservatives they use in them. Why don’t try making them at home and enjoy extremely tasty and easy chicken kafta kebabs which are economical to make and best of all healthy to eat.
Ingredients Of Kafta Kebab
- 1/2 kg chicken mince
- 2 bread slice, soaked in milk
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2-3 green chilies, chopped
- 1/2 packet seekh kebab masala
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. chopped green coriander
Method Of Kafta Kebab
- Mix all the ingredients of sauce and make it ready.
- Take mince, add bread slices, onion, green chilies, seekh kebab masala and salt. Mix it well.
- Make kebabs on skewers.
- Apply oil on kebabs and grill them or shallow fry in pan.
- Serve hot with sauce.