This recipe for Kahlua chocolate truffles is shared by Jennifer Nickel Kreisler. They are really easy to make and you can also make them in molds for a beautiful end look. Try this recipe for holidays and add it to your holiday try of candies and cookies. You just need 5 ingredients to make these melt-in-mouth truffles. Kahlua is a rich coffee liqueur made from Mexican coffee, spirits, and vanilla. You should have no problem finding it at your local liquor store, and most carry mini-bottles, in case you don’t want to invest in the full-sized varieties.
Ingredients Of Kahlua Chocolate Truffles
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Kahlua liqueur
- 1 tbsp butter
- pinch of salt
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate of your choice.
Method Of Kahlua Chocolate Truffles
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the heavy cream, liqueur, butter, and salt. Microwave on high until the mixture comes to boil, 70 to 80 seconds.
- Watch carefully that it does not boil over as all microwaves heat settings are different.
- Add chocolate and let it sit for about 30 seconds to melt.
- Using the whisk stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is glossy and smooth.
- Refrigerate until it’s firm enough to pipe into molds already prepared with coating.
- Chill in the fridge and then turn out off molds.