This Kashmiri pulao looks great with all nuts and colors. My kids love this pulao because it’s not too spicy.
Ingredients Of Kashmiri Pulao
- 1kg chicken or mutton
- 1kg rice, washed and soaked for half an hour
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp garlic ginger paste
- 3 medium onion, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp whole all spices
- 2 cup yogurt, beaten
- 1/2 cup almonds, soaked and peeled
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup ghee
Method Of Kashmiri Pulao
- Heat the ghee in a pan and fry the whole all spices for 1 minute and then add onions and fry them till they are golden brown.
- Add garlic ginger paste and chicken and cook it on low flame till chicken is cooked.
- Now add 1 cup yogurt, salt, and cumin seeds. Add almonds, pistachios, and raisins, mix it well.
- Add water according to your rice and cook it. When water dries then add 1 cup yogurt and put it on dum.
- Serve it with salad and raita.