You can also make these kebabs from chicken mince. This dish tastes divine and it is always a big hit among my guests.
Ingredients Of Kebab Karahi/ Kebab Gravy
- 1 packet kafta kebabs
- 4 large onion thinly sliced
- 1 large onion sliced
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 5-8 green chilies
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- Red chilies powder to taste
- 1tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp whole spices powder
- 1 cup oil
- Green chopped coriander leaves to garnish
Method Of Kebab Karahi/ Kebab Gravy
- Heat oil and fry 4 onions till very light brown in color. Add ginger garlic paste and tomatoes.
- Add all spices and cook till tomatoes water dries up and this gravy leaves oil.
- Now add kebabs. These kebabs are already cooked so just add green chilies, coriander leaves and one sliced onion and put it on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with naan.