Some people simply can’t imagine their life without having bread and that’s why they don’t try a keto diet. Fortunately now you can have many easy and yummy keto almond bread recipes which you can try at home. This bread has no eggy flavor and it tastes great. The main ingredient which you need is almond flour. You can also make it home with this recipe
Everyone’s body structure is different and so do the weight loss rate is different for everyone. My husband has been on this diet for 3 and a half months and he looses almost 22 kg. This is not a diet, it is a lifestyle in which you have to adapt for healthy living. With no cheats, you will see visible results after one month of this diet.
Ingredients Of Keto Almond Bread
- 1.5 cups of almond flour
- 6 large eggs, separated
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons of cream of tartar
- a pinch of salt
Method Of Keto Almond Bread
- Separate the yolks of 6 large eggs from the whites. Add 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar to the egg whites, and beat until soft peaks are observed.
- Combine egg yolks, 1/3 of beaten egg whites, 4 tablespoons of melted butter, 1.5 cups of almond flour, 1 tsp of baking powder, and just a bit of salt in a food processor. The result should be a lumpy dough.
- Incorporate the remaining 2/3 of whipped egg whites and reprocess until the mixture is consistent
- Transfer mixture into a buttered 8×4 baking pan. Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes, checking with a dry toothpick to make sure bread has cooked through.