The Keto diet is heaven as you can eat cookies, cakes, brownies, and many other desserts made with keto-friendly ingredients. Here is a recipe for keto almond flour cookies. These cookies are so buttery and yummy even my kids like them.
Ingredients Of keto Almond Flour Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 6 tbsp. butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup erythritol, or any sweetener of your choice
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, optional
Method Of Keto Almond Flour Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to beat together the butter and erythritol, until it’s fluffy and light in color.
- Beat in the vanilla extract. Beat in the almond flour, 1/2 cup (64 g) at a time. (The dough will be dense and a little crumbly, but should stick when pressed together.) Fold in white chocolate chips in a dough.
- Scoop a rounded tablespoonful of the dough onto the prepared cookie sheet. Flatten each cookie to about 1/3 in (.8 cm) thick. (You can make them thicker or thinner to your liking. Keep in mind they will not spread or thin out during baking, so make them as thin as you want them when done.)
- Bake for about 12 minutes, until the edges are golden. Allow cooling completely in the pan before handling (cookies will harden as they cool).