This recipe for keto baked Parmesan tomatoes is shared by Emmie Goon. This can be used as a side dish or snack. This looks like the best side dish ever. Those following a strict keto diet (limiting themselves to 20-30 grams of net carbs per day) could still safely enjoy 1-2 large whole tomatoes per day, and people following a low carb diet could have even more. Tomatoes contain about 3 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Here you can have looked to more yummy and quick keto recipes https://www.neelscorner.com/category/food/keto-recipes/
Ingredients Of Keto Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
- 2-3 large beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp fresh Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Slice the tomatoes into 1-inch (2 – 3 cm) slices and arrange in a baking dish or a baking sheet.
- Top each slice with enough parmesan to cover the top. Sprinkle with basil and oregano.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the cheese, is melted and bubbly.
- Top with the fresh Italian parsley.
- Serve immediately as they don’t taste good if they get cold. So serve straight from the oven and bake them when you are ready to serve your meal.