Keto beef steak with sauce is a full meal and you can have this in your dinner or lunch. You can also freeze these steaks after marinating them and make them whenever you want to eat. The sauce will taste good when y0u make it fresh. Serve this with sauteed veggies and mashed cauliflower. You can use undercut meat for steaks. Net carbs 1.8gm.
Ingredients Of Keto Beef Steak With Sauce
- 2 beef steaks
- olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp mustard paste
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 cup cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- any cheese
Method Of Keto Beef Steak With Sauce
- Marinate beef steaks with salt, black pepper, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, and mustard paste. Set it aside for few hours. At this stage, you can also freeze these marinated steaks.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Lightly season the steaks and add to the pan one at a time, cooking to preference. Set aside to rest, keeping the steak warm.
- To prepare the sauce, melt the butter in a small pan over low/medium heat. Mince the garlic and add to the butter, gently sweating until tender.
- Add the cream cheese and stir into the butter until melted.
- Add the heavy cream to the pan and bring to a very gentle boil. Season with a little black pepper and simmer gently for a few minutes to thicken. Add any cheese of your choice.
- You can also add mushrooms to your sauce. Serve the sauce over the rested steaks. Serve with veggies and mashed cauliflower.