This recipe for keto berry cheesecake is shared by Susana Cayo Luna. It is a nonbake dessert. Even non-keto persons will also enjoy this cheesecake. I hope that you will make this and I know that it will become your favorite keto dessert. Here you can check my other keto recipes https://www.neelscorner.com/category/food/keto-recipes/
Ingredients Of Keto Berry Cheesecake
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature and soft
- ½ cup raspberries
- 3 cups diced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 teaspoons lemon zest
- 4 tablespoons low sweetener
Method Of Keto Berry Cheesecake
- With a handheld blender, whip the cream in a bowl until it comes to a peak.
- Add in 6oz. of cream cheese and continue mixing until smooth and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix in sweetener, raspberries, strawberries, lemon zest, and the remaining cream cheese and blend thoroughly until smooth.
- Fill cups with whip cream, then add a layer of blueberries followed by raspberry puree. Repeat the process until the layer fills up and top with berries.
- You can also make this in a large serving bowl instead of small glasses. Do try this recipe and share your feedback with pictures in the comments section below.