This recipe for keto blueberry muffins is shared by Brianne Clark. You can use fresh or frozen blueberries for this recipe. These muffins taste better if you eat it chilled, then you will not tell the difference between real or keto version. These muffins will be ready in 30 minutes. Here are some more keto-friendly recipes for you to try https://www.neelscorner.com/category/food/keto-recipes/
Ingredients Of Keto Blurberry Muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 cup blueberries
- Zest of one lemon (optional)
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Method Of Keto Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350° and line an 8-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- In a large bowl, whisk to combine almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Whisk in melted butter, eggs, and vanilla until just combined.
- Gently fold blueberries and lemon zest (if using) until evenly distributed. Scoop equal amounts of batter into each cupcake liner and bake until slightly golden and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean 23 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
- Cool completely and enjoy it. You can also freeze them in an airtight container for up to one month.
Do you know the macros?
it has 3 net carbs
Do you possibly have all the macros for this recipe?
Total Carbs 6g
Net Carbs 3g