This recipe for keto blueberry scones is shared by Angele Klaves. A Keto diet is best as you can have different kinds of baked goods in this diet. Losing weight while eating all yummy food. These scones are full of blueberries flavor.
Ingredients Of Keto Blueberry Scones
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tbs. Baking powder
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 tsp vanilla ( my addition)
- 1/4 tsp almond extract( my addition)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease the muffin tin or any other pan you have.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Fold in the fresh or frozen blueberries. Note that if using frozen blueberries there is no need to defrost.
- Put into greased muffin tin( I doubled the recipe and put in 8 mini loaf pan) and then bake it for 12-15 minutes
- This is the info for the 1 loaf from putting the recipe in carb manager. Carbs net 6 Fat 38 Protein 11 Calories 411 Fiber 6.
- Store your keto blueberry scones in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or freeze for up to three weeks.
- People with gluten allergies can also try this as this recipe is totally gluten free.