This recipe is shared by Sophia Shah. You just need five ingredients to make these keto bounty bars. I like them more than bounty chocolate. It will take only 5 minutes to make this. These bars are super yummy and easy to make. This combination of chocolate and coconut is my favorite. You can also make them with coconut butter.
Net carbs 4 gm Protein 5.7 gm Fat 24 gm Calories 269 kcal
Here are some more easy and quick keto recipes to make https://www.neelscorner.com/category/food/keto-recipes/
Ingredients Of Keto Bounty Bars
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup cream
- 6 sachet stevia
- 80% melted dark chocolate
Method Of Keto Bounty Bars
- Mix coconut, melted butter, cream, and stevia in a bowl. Mold them in rectangular shape bars and put them in the fridge.
- Now melt chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave. Coat the coconut bars with melted chocolate with the help of a spoon. Coat them while dipping them whole in melted chocolate or you can use a wooden stick to hold the coconut bars so you can coat in the dark chocolate mixture from all sides. Place on a tray lined with a baking mat or parchment paper
- Put in the freezer till chocolate gets hard. For longer storage, freeze for up to 6 months. Enjoy