This recipe is shared by Sophia Shah. You just need five ingredients to make these keto bounty bars. I like them more than bounty chocolate. It will take only 5 minutes to make this. These bars are super yummy and easy to make. This combination of chocolate and coconut is my favorite. You can also make them with coconut butter.
Net carbs 4 gm Protein 5.7 gm Fat 24 gm Calories 269 kcal
Here are some more easy and quick keto recipes to make https://www.neelscorner.com/category/food/keto-recipes/
Ingredients Of Keto Bounty Bars
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup cream
- 6 sachet stevia
- 80% melted dark chocolate
Method Of Keto Bounty Bars
- Mix coconut, melted butter, cream, and stevia in a bowl. Mold them in rectangular shape bars and put them in the fridge.
- Now melt chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave. Coat the coconut bars with melted chocolate with the help of a spoon. Coat them while dipping them whole in melted chocolate or you can use a wooden stick to hold the coconut bars so you can coat in the dark chocolate mixture from all sides. Place on a tray lined with a baking mat or parchment paper
- Put in the freezer till chocolate gets hard. For longer storage, freeze for up to 6 months. Enjoy
I will try this definitely. Thank yiu
do share your feedback
no qty on the chocolate.. please advise
take one cup melted chocolate
TasteGreat, can’t wait for chocolate to firm up!!! Need to know… How many servings does the recipe yield. Nutrition info looks like it is for a serving, not the whole recipe. Thank you.
yes it is for per serving
What is the serving size?
You can Have one or two according to your macros for the day. This recipe will make 6 to 7 bars depending on the size of bars
What type of cream?Heavy whipping cream? Please specify next time🙄🙄🙄
yes heavy whipping cream
P.S. I did not see any chocolate amount and did not want to roll bars in my hands … so I melted 1 bar [3.5 ounce] 85% chocolate with 2 tsp coconut oil and spread it evenly in a parchment-papered 8×8 pan. Firmed this up in the freezer, spread coconut mixture over, returned it to fridge to firm up. Then repeated the chocolate-coconut layer. When all is firm, I will cut into squares.
that’s nice idea but I wanted it in bars from so I roll them in melted chocolate with help of 2 forks
Just wondering how much is in a sachet of Stevia? I dont have little packets so not sure how much is needed
one sachet has 2 tsp
Hy..can we use desiccated coconut
yes you can
Anything you can substitute for coconut? We are can’t eat coconut.
these are bounty bars , they are only made from crushed coconuts. You can make bars with crushed almonds and peanuts