This keto bread recipe is shared by Yanna Santos. This bread is easy to make and you can have this with your coffee or in your breakfast. Here are some other keto easy recipes
Ingredients Of Keto Bread
- 5 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups fine almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup melted cooled butter
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xantham gum
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cream of tarter
- Sesame seeds or everything bagel seasoning for topping (optional)
Method Of Keto Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 f. Line a 9 into the 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper. You can also use narrow pans that can take longer and taller bread loaf.
- In a bowl combine coconut flour, almond flour, salt, baking powder, and xanthan gum. Set aside.
- Separate egg whites with cream of tartar, beat it till it forms peaks. Beak egg yolks separately with butter. Add it to flour mixture and mix well.
- Add almond milk and beat to incorporate. Fold egg whites in it.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan and smooth it with a spatula.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the bread is fully baked. Toothpick inserted in the bread should come out clean.
- Let the bread cool inside the pan for 10 minutes, then take it out and cool completely.