This recipe for keto broccoli and cheddar frittata is shared by Mary Smith. You can visit her site for a complete keto diet plan.
This recipe is for one serving.
Nutritional Information: Energy – 422 kcal Protein – 7g (7%) Fat – 42g (90%) Carbohydrates – 3g (3%)
You can also see more of my keto recipes here https://www.neelscorner.com/category/food/keto-recipes/
Ingredients Of Keto Broccoli And Cheddar Frittata
- 1 large Egg
- 3 tbsp cooked broccoli chopped
- 3 tbsp cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pour olive oil into a microwave-safe dish, coating the bottom and sides evenly.
- Add in egg and heavy cream. Beat until well mixed.
- Stir in coconut flour and baking powder, broccoli, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the batter evenly into the dish with a rubber spatula.
- Cook in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Serve it hot for better taste. I don’t like to have eggs cold as it changes its taste.
- You can also make this in a gas oven. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes. The eggs should be set. Turn the oven to broil and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Remove from the oven and carefully invert the pan onto a plate. Cut and enjoy hot