This recipe for keto carrot cake muffins is shared by Dana Peel. You can also use this recipe to bake a keto carrot cake instead of muffins. These can go with your keto coffee in breakfast or you can have them as your dessert. Carrot Cake! Guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth, Carrot Cake is the perfect post-workout recovery snack or midday pick-me-up.
Ingredients Of Keto Carrot Cake Muffin
- 1 packet KETO//OS PRØ® Carrot Cake
- 1 cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ tsp vanilla
Method Of Keto Carrot Cake Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350º F and line the muffin pan with liners.
- In a large bowl, combine KETO//OS PRØ® Carrot Cake, almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt.
- Set aside. In a separate bowl, combine butter, eggs, carrots, and vanilla until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mix well. Equally, portion the batter between 6 muffin liners, and bake for around 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the muffins cool before enjoying.
- PRO Tip: Top with cream cheese glaze and chopped pecans for an even dreamier PRØ muffin!