Chaffles are the keto version of waffles and you can make them in a waffle maker. You are going to love this keto diet after trying different kinds of chaffles. Today I am sharing a recipe for keto cheese and jalapeno chaffle shared by Dana Peel. Here are some other versions of chaffles. https://www.neelscorner.com/keto-pizza-chaffle-recipe/
Ingredients Of Keto Cheese And Jalapeno Chaffle
- 1 large egg
- Handful Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 shakes Pepper
- 4 pieces Pepperoni
- 1 shake Onion Powder
- 2 tsp chopped Jalapeños
- Olive oil PAM
- In a bowl whip egg and add half Mozarella Cheese, add onion powder and pepper.
- Heat Waffle/Chaffle maker and spray with Olive Oil Spam. Add 1/4 of the mixture when the waffle/chaffle maker ready. Let cook and once ready add pepperoni, diced jalapeños and add cheese cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with green salad and Ranch Dressing. I have also tried chocolate chaffles and they were out of this world. Here is a recipe https://www.neelscorner.com/keto-chocolate-chaffles-recipe/
- Do try these recipes and share your feedback in the comments section below. You can also follow me at my Instagram account