This recipe for keto cheese biscuits is shared by Sonia Baron. These are really good and you can have them for breakfast or in dinner or lunch. You can easily buy carbquick from amazon.
- 2 Cups Carbquik
- 2 Oz. Unsalted Butter, Cold
- 4 Oz. Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup Water
Method Of keto Cheese Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Add Carbquik to a large bowl.
- Add cold butter and use two knives to cut int the butter until coarse dough balls have formed.
- Add in the cheese, garlic powder and salt; mix together.
- Add in the liquid ingredients and mix until dough forms.
- Break into 6 equal sized balls and place on a greased sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 2
Total Preparation Time: 10-12 minutes