The best thing about the keto diet is that you can have cheese. I love melted cheese on top of any food. Eggs are must in keto as it gives good protein. Here is the recipe for super easy keto cheesy omelette. You can add olives, mushrooms, chicken, cheese, or spinach anything keto-friendly in your eggs.
Ingredients Of keto Cheesy Omelette
- 3 eggs
- Few button mushrooms, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Red chilies to taste
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- Mozzarella cheese as needed
- Olive oil for frying
Method Of Keto Cheesy Omelette
- Melt butter in a pan and sauté mushrooms and onion in it for few minutes. Remove from heat when onion turns soft. Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with salt, black pepper, oregano, milk, and red chilies.
- Heat pan and add little oil. Pour eggs and spread them. When it’s cooked from one side put mushroom and onion mixture and cheese and fold it. Cook on slow heat till eggs are fully cooked.
- You can add olives and spinach too. I also add cooked chicken in it sometimes.
- Do add eggs in your and your kid’s diet because they are full of protein.