You can make these chicken patties and can freeze them for a long period of time. Whenever you want to have a burger just make this 90-second bread on a flat plate and it can be used as a bun. Here is my favorite recipe for a keto chicken burger. I used his recipe for a burger bun. Make this in 90 seconds and then cut it from the middle and toast it in butter. https://www.neelscorner.com/90-second-keto-bread-recipe/
Ingredients Of Keto Chicken Burger
- 500 g mince/ fine ground chicken
- 1/2 red onion diced finely
- 1/2 tsp dried chili
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp dried coriander/cilantro
- 1 egg to bind the burger together
- Lettuce leaves
- 2 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 slice of cheese
Method Of Keto Chicken Burger
- Make a burger bun in the microwave with the help of the link given above.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly to get all the flavors through.
- Heat extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Make burger patties with the mixture. Heat oil and fry on each side until golden and cooked through to the center.
- Take a toasted bun and apply mayonnaise on both sides. You can add anything to your burger like lettuce, iceberg, olives, mushrooms, and cheese.
- Put chicken pattie in a bun and enjoy your burger
Amount Per Serving Calories 138Calories from Fat 67% Daily Value*Fat 7.4g11%Carbohydrates 0.9g0%Fiber 0.1g0%Sugar 0.4g0%Protein 17g