I get many messages asking about my husband’ s diet plan. The secret to his 20 kg weight loss is that he never cheats on his meals. He takes seven cups of green salad daily. I make this keto chicken caesar salad for him with some variations daily. You can also add keto coconut bread chunks in this salad.
Ingredients Of Keto Chicken Caesar Salad
- 1 cup iceberg or romaine lettuce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup grilled chicken chunks or any leftover chicken
- 1/2 tomato cut in cubes (optional)
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise, I used American garden
- 1 cucumber, cut in cubes
- 2 –3 black olives
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Method Of Keto Chicken Caesar Salad
- The first step is to make the dressing. Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, black pepper and olive oil and set it aside.
- Now take a salad bowl and add iceberg, cucumber, grilled chicken tomato, and olives. Add dressing just before serving.