I get many messages asking about my husband’s diet plan. The secret to his 20 kg weight loss is that he never cheats on his meals. He takes seven cups of green salad daily. I make this keto chicken caesar salad for him with some variations daily. You can also add keto coconut bread chunks in this salad. You can also add a dressing of your choice in this salad.
Ingredients Of Keto Chicken Caesar Salad
- 1 cup iceberg or romaine lettuce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup grilled chicken chunks or any leftover chicken
- 1/2 tomato cut in cubes (optional)
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise, I used American garden
- 1 cucumber, cut in cubes
- 2 –3 black olives
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- The first step is to make the dressing. Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, and olive oil and set it aside.
- Now take a salad bowl and add iceberg, cucumber, grilled chicken tomato, and olives. Add dressing just before serving otherwise your salad will get soggy.
- Do try more easy and quick recipes in the keto recipes section. All recipes are tested and tried by me with all original photos.
- Do share your feedback after making these recipes in a comment section below.
Great! What variations do you do daily
I add cabbage salad leaves and sometimes mushrooms