This recipe for keto chicken zucchini and cheese bake is share by Dana Peel. You can add any keto-friendly vegetables to it. She took some leftover chicken and zucchini and lots of cheese. You can take cheddar or mozzarella cheese or any type you like. You can also add mushrooms and olives to it.
- I Rotisserie Chicken chopped
- 5 Zucchini chopped
- 2 tbsp. Jalapeño
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper
- 3 tbsp. butter
Method Of Keto Chicken Zucchini And Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fry Zucchini in butter and season with lemon pepper.
- Cook slightly as you are going to put it in the oven.
- Place Zucchini and Chicken in a casserole dish, add Jalapeños and Cheese and cook for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- You can be creative with this dish and can add and change many things in it, so go crazy and share your feedback with different options and ingredients you try this dish with.
- You can check more keto recipes on my blog and can check my Facebook page too by the name of keto corner by neel.
Looks simple n tasty.
thanks do try