This recipe for keto chocolate chaffles is shared by the Always Keto group. This recipe will make 2 mini chaffles and it will be considered as a single serving. It has 4 Net Carbs; 16 Fat; 11 Protein. Word chaffle came from waffle as cheese is added in it for making it keto so its called chaffle. Here is another type known as pizza chaffle
Ingredients Of Keto Chocolate Chaffles
- 1 Egg
- 1 TBS Sour Cream
- 2 TBS Almond Flour
- 1 TBS Cocoa Powder
- 1 TBS Powdered Swerve
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
Method Of Keto Chocolate Chaffles
- Preheat the waffle iron while you are mixing the ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl mix all the dry ingredients. Make sure there are no clumps
- Add egg and sour cream, use a rubber scraper to mix thoroughly.
- pour the mixture in the center of the greased waffle iron and close. (flip it if you have one of those fancy Belgian waffle irons)
- Cook until desired crispness. I usually set a timer for 10 minutes.
- Serve it with whipped cream.
- Open the waffle iron, remove and enjoy. You can serve it with any keto-friendly topping like melted dark chocolate, whipped cream, cream cheese, or any berries.