Winters, coffee and freshly baked keto chocolate chip cookies are my favorite combo. These cookies have crispy edges and a soft center. This recipe will make 14-16 cookies. You can store these cookies for up to 2 weeks at room temperature in an airtight jar. I took this recipe from paleo running momma. Here are some other easy keto recipes for you to try https://www.neelscorner.com/category/food/keto-recipes/
Calories: 129kcalFat: 11gSaturated fat: 5gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 79mgPotassium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gProtein: 2gVitamin A: 15%Calcium: 24%Iron: 0.7 %
Ingredients Of Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 egg room temp
- 1/2 cup Swerve granular sweetener
- 1/3 cup organic coconut oil refined, melted and cooled to almost room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp fine grain salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Method Of Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg and Swerve until smooth, then whisk in the coconut oil and vanilla. Add in the almond flour, baking soda, and salt and mix with a spoon until a dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips to incorporate.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough evenly onto a prepared cookie sheet. With the heel of your hand, press each one down to flatten a bit since they won’t spread much.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until set in the center and light brown around the edges. Remove from oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet for about 10 mins.
- They will be VERY soft at this point so don’t touch! After 10 mins, transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Once cooled, the outside will be crisp and the inside softer. Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature, enjoy!
Wish was printer friendly.
Save it on mobile
Copy and paste into a word doc.
Can you use coconut flour instead of almond?
Never tried with coconut flour
I hate the taste of coconut flour! It gags me. I don’t mind mixing it with Almond flour but by itself it’s overpowering
Choc chip don’t spread much- what did I do wrong? They spread & flattened – but they are still yum!
Whixh brand u used
Should have a “print” option… I see the other comment saying the same, and must agree. “save on mobile” was not a great option for all, such as me on a PC without mobile phone.