One of my favorite, easy, and quick dessert in this diet is keto chocolate frosty. Its texture is like frozen mousse and it is full creamy and yummy. Even my kids love this dessert. You can also have this in your low carb diet. You can use any keto-friendly sweetener of your choice. This recipe will make 4 servings. Here is another chocolate keto dessert for all of you to try and treat your sweet tooth
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 241, Total Carbohydrates: 4g, Fiber: 1g, Net Carbohydrates: 3g, Total Fat: 25g, Protein: 3g
Ingredients Of Keto Chocolate Frosty
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoon stevia sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together using electric beaters or a stand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Place in the freezer for about 30-60 minutes until barely frozen.
- Place frosty in a plastic freezer bag, cut one corner, and pipe into separate small cups.
- Top it with some whipped cream and garnish with grated dark chocolate. Serve chilled.
- You can use any sweetener of your choice in this recipe and take heavy whipping cream for better results.
- Do try this recipe and share your feedback in the comments section below.
Superb recipe. I love chocolates, have to try this.