This recipe for keto chocolate peanut butter nut bars is shared by Michelle McGlade. In this recipe, you can also substitute peanut butter with almond butter. You can have this sweet only in the keto diet, that’s why I love this diet. This combination of peanut butter, chocolate, and nuts is awesome. These are healthy bars that will fulfill all your chocolate cravings. You can add any nuts of your choice. Here are some other keto recipes for you to try https://www.neelscorner.com/category/food/keto-recipes/
- Cup of mixed nuts ( I used hazelnuts, cashews, almonds, pecans and flaked almonds)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs vanilla extract
- A scoop of cacao powder
- Bar of dark chocolate
- Pink salt as needed
Method Of Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Nut Bars
- Chop up nuts put on a roasting tray lined with baking paper. Season with pink salt. Roast in the oven for 10 mins
- Place peanut butter, butter, cacao powder, coconut oil, dark chocolate, vanilla essence in a small saucepan. Warm over medium heat and bring to a low simmer. Whisk ingredients together and cook until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and pour over the nut mixture. Stir until all ingredients are thoroughly coated. Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with plastic wrap. Lining with plastic wrap will make the bars easy to remove from pan.
- Spread mixture on the pan and leave it in fridge to settle down. Cut in bars.
thanks for liking
Can you share carb info?
thanks plz check in carb manager
I just want to clarify if this calls for cacao powder or cocoa powder?