I love to start my day with a glass of keto chocolate smoothie. While sipping it I never felt that I am on some diet. I make it with coconut milk, you can also make it with almond milk. You can also add your keto protein powder to it.
Serving: 1/2, Calories: 142kcal, Carbohydrates: 5g, Protein: 11g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 2mg, Sodium: 168mg, Potassium: 186mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 3g
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ avocado
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 tbsp any keto sweetener
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Some keto friendly chocolate
Method Of Keto Chocolate Smoothie
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and puree for about 30 seconds.
- Taste to adjust flavor and serve immediately.
- Add ice cubes too while blending.