Keto coconut balls are perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth. This recipe is very easy as it doesn’t need any cooking or baking. You can add any sweetener to it. I used cream cheese in this recipe for binding coconut flakes. You can also use almond milk or coconut milk.
Macros (per serving): Calories: 301 kcal – Fat: 29.3 g – Net carbs: 3.8 g (total carbs: 7.5 g, Fiber: 3.7 g) – Protein: 2.6 g
Ingredients Of Keto Coconut balls
- 1 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 3 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- stevia according to your taste
- 40 g cream cheese
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Melted black chocolate for garnishing
Method Of Keto Coconut Balls
- Put the coconut, coconut oil, stevia extract, and vanilla in a blender and mix them together. Add the cream cheese and mix again.
- Make small balls from the mixture – the easiest way is just to use your hands.
- Now before serving you can also roll them in crushed coconut or you can coat them with melted chocolate, or you can also roll them in crushed almonds.
- Keep in the fridge and enjoy it. You can find more easy and quick keto recipes in my blog under the section keto recipe.
I may be missing it, but how many balls do you roll, and how many are a “serving.” Thanks!
it depends on size of ball…it makes approx 10 to 12
A specific type and amount of sweetener would be helpful since they all vary…
I used stievia… 4 satches