My husband’s keto journey is still going on after losing 20 kg in 3 months. Now he is very near to his ideal weight. yesterday I tried keto coconut bread for him and believe me it was so tasty that he said that I am not going to leave keto ever. The herbs aroma and the upper crust of bread give it a unique taste. I cut the bread into breadsticks. You can cut the loaf according to your need. I served it with chicken and cream cheese mixture.
Ingredients Of Keto Coconut Bread
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 stick butter, 8tbsp
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Method Of keto Coconut Bread
- Combine dry ingredients (coconut flour, baking powder, oregano, garlic, rosemary, and salt) in a bowl and set aside.
- Add 6 eggs to a separate bowl and beat with a hand mixer until you get see bubbles at the top.
- Melt the stick of butter in the microwave and slowly add it to the eggs as you beat with the hand mixer.
- Once wet and dry ingredients are fully combined in separate bowls, slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients as you mix with the hand mixture.
- Grease an 8×4 loaf pan and pour the mixture into it evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes (time will vary depending on your oven).
- Let it rest for 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Slice up and enjoy with butter or toasted!
- Net carbs: 1.5g
- Amount per serving ….calories 147……total fat 12.5 g……total carbs 3.5 g……protein 4.6g…..dietary fiber 2g
- For more yummy keto recipes visit https://ketoquake.com/