This recipe for keto cracks is shared by Annax Anna. This dessert will be your new favorite and easy holiday treat. Being on a diet doesn’t mean that you can’t have yummy treats. You can add any nuts to it like almonds, pecans, or peanuts. You can store this treat in an airtight jar for 2 weeks.
Ingredients Of Keto Cracks
- 2 1/2 cups Almond flour
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Cocoa powder
- Salt one pinch
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Almond Flakes
- 1/2 cup swerve
Method Of Keto Cracks
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Mix all base ingredients in a large bowl together until a dough is formed.
- On a greased baking sheet or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, add the dough and use your hands to pat until evenly dispersed (can also roll the dough between two pieces of parchment paper and add it to the baking sheet).
- Bake for 15 minutes, watching carefully to make sure the cracker portion doesn’t burn.
- Let them cool down completely before storing them in an airtight container.
- You can find more recipes like this on my page under the subheading keto recipes. For carb count, I will suggest you all download carb manage as it is free and very useful.