Keto Cream of chicken soup is a full meal for keto lovers. The velvety texture of soup makes you fall in love with this recipe. You can use xanthan gum or almond meal as a thickening agent for this soup. Here are some other keto recipes
Ingredients Of Keto Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- Heat butter in a pan and sauté onion in it. Add chicken, salt and pepper and stock and mix it well.
- On low heat add cream and mix it well.
- Sprinkle the xanthan gum over the simmering soup and whisk for 5 minutes to ensure there are no lumps.
- Remove from the heat and serve topped with the chives. You can serve this soup with keto garlic bread. This soup is quite heavy with all cream and stuff and it is kind of a full meal for me. You can also add prawns in this soup instead of chicken.
- Serve hot and you can have it in summers too. Some people consider soup only for winters.
Who posts a Keto recipe without listing carbs?
no nutritional numbers
check in your carb manager
Thanks for taking the time to post this recipe, it looks fantastic. Making it this afternoon.
thanks for liking. do share your feedback