This cold weather demands keto creamy coffee every day. This coffee is heavy and you can also turn this in your bulletproof coffee by adding butter and coconut oil in it. You can also add almond or coconut milk in it. Dairy milk can be a part of certain types of keto diets, but you must be cautious of your carb intake when you have it. Here is another trendy coffee recipe going on the internet that is dalgona. You can make it keto by adding almond milk or coconut milk instead of regular milk http://www.neelscorner.com/dalgona-coffee-recipe/
Per serving Net carbs: 2 g Fiber: 0 g Fat: 21 g Protein: 2 g cal: 202
Ingredients Of Keto Creamy Coffee
- ¾ cup coffee brewed the way you like it
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk (optional)
- Make your coffee the way you like it. Pour the cream in a small saucepan with milk and heat gently while stirring until it’s frothy.
- Pour the warm cream in a big cup, add coffee and stir. Serve straight away.
- I like to have my coffee with almond milk but some people like coconut milk more. you can also use soy milk, flax milk, pea milk, cashew milk, or macadamia nut milk. But you must take nonsweetened milk for your coffee.