This yummy recipe for keto crispy chicken drumsticks is shared by Sharmeen. She is a great cook and baker. I love all her recipes. Do try this recipe and share your feedback in the comments section below. read the following article for more information on the keto diet.
- 1.5 Lbs Chicken Drumsticks (I used 3 whole legs)
- 1/3 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Ultra-Fine Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
Method Of Keto Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
- Coat chicken legs with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and garlic powder.
- Combine almond flour and parmesan in a bowl.
- Coat chicken legs with flour/cheese mixture then transfer to air fryer basket.
- Set the air fryer at 400ºF for 25 minutes. Flip chicken legs halfway through cooking time.
- You can also fry these drumsticks on low flame till it is cooked fully. You can also freeze these after coating and use them whenever needed.
- These drumsticks are low-carb and also gluten-free for people with gluten allergies. Do try this even kids can eat this without any complaints.
- You can take chicken with or without skin, it is your choice.