This yummy recipe for keto crispy chicken drumsticks is shared by Sharmeen. She is a great cook and baker. I love all her recipes. Do try this recipe and share your feedback in the comments section below. read the following article for more information on the keto diet.
- 1.5 Lbs Chicken Drumsticks (I used 3 whole legs)
- 1/3 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Ultra-Fine Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
Method Of Keto Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
- Coat chicken legs with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and garlic powder.
- Combine almond flour and parmesan in a bowl.
- Coat chicken legs with flour/cheese mixture then transfer to air fryer basket.
- Set air fryer at 400ºF for 25 minutes. Flip chicken legs halfway through cooking time.
- You can also fry these drumsticks on low flame till it is cooked fully. You can also freeze these after coating and use them whenever needed.
hi these recipie look good but i was wondering if you cold tell me the serve per person as i am on my own doing the recipies and i dont want to cook for more than one thank you
in this recipe of drumsticks, it depends on how many drumsticks you take. You can also freeze them after marinating and use them when needed