This recipe for keto eggnog is shared by Danielle Barrick and you can follow her at@ pamomboss. This eggnog is thick, creamy, and very tasty. Do try this recipe and enjoy your Christmas day with your family and loved ones. You can also try this yummy dessert on thanksgiving. You can also add alcohol or rum to it. Here is a link https://www.neelscorner.com/keto-peanut-butter-mousse-recipe/
Ingredients Of Keto Eggnog
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 3/4 cup powdered erythritol sweetener
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Method Of Keto Eggnog
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites. In a bowl, stir the egg yolks until smooth. Set aside the egg whites
- Add almond milk, heavy cream, powdered erythritol, and beaten egg yolks to a saucepan, and place over medium-low heat. Stir together the ingredients until the mixture reaches 160 F, 10 to 15 minutes, stirring almost constantly.
- The mixture should not be hot enough to simmer. Turn off the heat. Add vanilla extract, nutmeg, and cinnamon, and whisk until spices are well-mixed (they will not completely dissolve). Let stand to cool, and then cover and refrigerate for at least a few hours or overnight to chill.