This recipe for Keto focaccia bread is shared by Lisa Drage. You can also use this as your pizza base or with any grilled chicken or gravy. Here are some more easy and quick keto recipes for you to try.
Ingredients Of Keto Focaccia Bread
- 1c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 eggs
Method Of Focaccia Bread
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well mixed.
- Put on a parchment-lined baking sheet and shape it into 1/4 inch thick square. Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes, then broil for 3-5 minutes to brown the top. Cut into sticks and enjoy.
- You can eat them as is or dip them in marinara sauce. I absolutely loved how these turned out. Crispy, cheesy, chewy. I can’t wait to make them again.
- You can add in other cheese blends for more variation but I recommend that the crust be mainly mozzarella cheese as some cheeses, like cheddar, will cause the crust to be too salty.
- You can also make it like thin-crust and then can add your favourite toppings and turn it into great pizza.