Keto fried shrimps are a treat for low carb food lovers. Its coated with almond flour. you can also make them in the air fryer. These can be served with low carb mayo dip. Here are some other keto recipes for you https://www.neelscorner.com/category/food/keto-recipes/
Ingredients Of Keto Fried Shrimps
- 1 lb of shrimps
- 3 eggs
- 1 /2 cup of heavy cream
- 2 cups of Almond Flour
- 2 Tsp Parsley
- A few Dashes of hot sauce
- 2 Tsp Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Cooking Oil for Frying of your choice
- Egg Wash:
- Create Egg Wash with 3 Large Eggs, Heavy cream, and hot sauce
- Almond Flour mix: Season almond flour with salt, parsley, and pepper
Method Of Keto Fried Shrimps
- Clean and wash shrimp, leaving the tails intact.
- Dip each shrimp in egg wash and then roll it in seasoned flour.
- Now after coating them all put in a freezer for half an hour.
- Heat oil and fry until golden brown. For best results and for thicker coating, after rolling in almond flour redip in egg and then coat flour again.
- These shrimps taste great when served hot. You can serve them with homemade mayo or with any keto-friendly dip. You can also make fry chicken cubes with this recipe. Take chicken cubes instead of shrimps and follow the exact recipe.