This recipe for keto garlic bread is shared by Simo Vinci. I think today I got the perfect recipe for bread. This bread is light and tasty and you can have it with any gravy or you can also top it with cheese. Try this keto-friendly gravy with this bread
Calories 117.4 Fat 9.8 Carbohydrates 2.4g Fiber 0.9g Sugar 0.6g Protein 6.2g
Ingredients Of Keto Garlic Bread
- 170 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 85 g almond flour
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
Method Of Keto Garlic Bread
- In a microwaveable bowl place all the ingredients apart from the egg and mix them together.
- Turn the microwave on high and put the bowl in for 1 minute. Let it rest for a minute then stir it again and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add the egg then mix it well with the other ingredients. Place on a baking tray of your choice ( depending on the shape you want your bread in ) then put it in the oven in 220c for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with any gravy or you can also eat it as it is.