I love this keto diet if I have to eat this keto herb bread daily. I love to have it with butter and cheese or cream cheese spread in the morning at breakfast. I love to have it with steaks, and chicken at my dinner. It is so easy and quick to make and make me fell in love with keto all over. Try some other of my tested and easy keto recipes. Here is a link https://www.neelscorner.com/category/food/keto-recipes/
- Net carbs: 1.5g
- Amount per serving ….calories 147……total fat 12.5 g……total carbs 3.5 g……protein 4.6g…..dietary fiber 2g
Ingredients Of Keto Herb Bread
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 stick butter, 8tbsp
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp black seeds
Method Of Herb Bread
- Combine dry ingredients (coconut flour, baking powder, oregano, garlic powder, rosemary, black pepper, and salt) in a bowl and set aside.
- Add 6 eggs to a separate bowl and beat with a hand mixer until you get see bubbles at the top.
- Melt the stick of butter in the microwave and slowly add it to the eggs as you beat with the hand mixer.
- Once wet and dry ingredients are fully combined in separate bowls, slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients as you mix with the hand mixture.
- Grease an 8×4 loaf pan and pour the mixture into it evenly. Spread black seeds all over it.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes (time will vary depending on your oven).
- Let it rest for 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Slice up and enjoy with butter or toasted!