This recipe of keto lemon chaffle is originally by Rene Eifert Terry and this one is tried by Pamela Stayman Bibbee. This lemon chaffle is so yummy that even non-keto people can also eat it. You can also turn this chaffle into chaffle cake by stacking chaffles with whipped cream. This recipe will make 4 chaffles.
Total Fat 20.3g26%Cholesterol 146.1mg49%Sodium 93.1mg4%Total Carbohydrate 5.2g2%Dietary Fiber 1.3g5%Sugars 2.2gProtein 5.6g11%Vitamin A 222.2µg25%Vitamin C 0.2mg0%
Ingredients Of Keto Lemon Chaffle
- 2 oz cream cheese, room temp and softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp butter, melted
- 2 tbs coconut flour
- 1 tsp monk fruit, powdered confectioners blend (add more if you like it sweeter)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract
- 20 drops cake batter extract or you can also use vanilla extract
- Chaffle Frosting
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbs monk fruit, powdered confectioners blend
- 1/4 tsp lemon extract
Method Of Keto Lemon Chaffle
- Preheat the mini waffle maker
- Add all of the ingredients for the chaffle cake in a blender and mix it until the batter is nice and smooth. This should only take a couple of minutes.
- Use an ice cream scoop and fill the waffle iron with one full scoop of batter. This size of the ice cream scoop is about 3 tablespoons and fits perfectly in the mini waffle maker.
- While the chaffles are cooking, start making the frosting.
- In a medium-size bowl, add the chaffle frosting ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients until the frosting is thick with peaks.
- All the chaffles to completely cool before frosting the cake.
- Optional: Add lemon peel for extra flavor!