This recipe for keto loaf cake is shared by Shareen. Here is a link to her Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/sharmeen.duaa She is a very good cook and baker. She served this cake with homemade fresh keto berries sauce. You can also serve this cake with whipped cream or lemon glaze. Yields 12 servings NET CARBS: 2.4g FIBER: 2.6g FAT: 18.5g PROTEIN: 7.1g CALORIES: 212
Almond flour is probably the most widely used keto flour substitute. It’s made simply from crushed almonds and is extremely low in carbs, containing only 3 grams of total carbs and 1 gram of net carbs per 2 tablespoons (14-gram) serving ( 3 ).
Ingredients Of Keto Loaf Cake
- ¾ cup (210g) plain Greek yogurt
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon (4mL) vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup + 1 tablespoon (83g) melted coconut oil or butter
- 2 cups (200g) blanched almond flour
- ⅓ cup (65g) granulated erythritol
- 2 teaspoons (8g) baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon (1g) salt
Method Of Keto Loaf Cake
- Whisk the above ingredients and pour into a prepared greased or lined pan. Bake at 180° for 25 minutes or till the toothpick test is clean.
- Yogurt Almond Cake is an extremely easy-to-make cake that is moist and delicious—perfect for brunch or afternoon tea! Pan size: 8 x 4 inch (20 x 10 cm) loaf pan.
- Do try this easy and yummy recipe and share your comments in the section below the post.