Sheryl Deyo shares this recipe. Keto/ Low carb homemade Tortilla Chips are a low-carb twist on nacho chips. Since going keto, I’ve had to make my own to satisfy my chip cravings, and these keto-friendly tortilla chips tick all the boxes.Traditional tortilla chips are not keto. They are made with corn or wheat flour which is high in carbs
Ingredients Of Keto/ Low carb Homemade Tortilla Chips
- 4-Mission Carb Balance Tortillas
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Everything but the bagel seasoning
- Brush for oil
- Pizza cutter
- Brush both sides of the tortillas with olive oil. Sprinkle seasoning on the tortilla Use a pizza cutter to cut into triangles.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes in an air fryer @360 Shake mid-way through. Serve with salsa, queso, spinach dip, or any dip you like! Delicious and crispy goodness!
- On diet, one thing which I was used to missing a lot was nachos and chips. With this recipe now I can easily fulfill my cravings for something crunchy and yummy. You can make these chips in no time and serve them with any dip of your choice. Try keto-friendly dips for better results.
- Try this yummy recipe and do share your feedback in the comments section below.