This keto mug cake is moist and soft and you can have it with whipped cream. For quick hunger, this mug cake is the best solution because it will be ready in 5 minutes. This recipe is for single-serving so no sharing here…
Here are some of my more easy keto recipes https://www.neelscorner.com/category/food/keto-recipes/
Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 23g | Fiber: 4g, 3 net carb
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp any sweetener, keto-friendly
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp water
Method Of Keto Mug Cake
- Measure the dry ingredients into a mug and mix completely with a fork.
- Add the cream, egg, and water, stirring completely making sure to get it all from the bottom. Let batter sit 1-2 minutes.
- Microwave for 50 seconds, depending on your microwave.
- You can serve this cake with whipped cream, cheese cream or my favorite is cream with some fresh strawberries.
- All microwaves brands are different so please check it according to your brand heating time. Enjoy it and keep losing weight while eating all yummy things.
- You can make this cake with an electric beater or you can also use a hand whisk.