This recipe for keto mushroom chicken is shared by Dana Peel. This is a very easy recipe and you can make this in no time. You can have this gravy with keto bread. Here is a bread recipe link. https://www.neelscorner.com/keto-bread-recipe/
Ingredients Of Keto Mushroom Chicken
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 small green pepper diced
- 1 small punnet mushrooms
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 stick butter
Method Of Keto Mushroom Chicken
- Marinade chicken thighs with spices.
- Melt butter and add diced green pepper.
- Add chicken thighs and fry until beginning to brown, add mushrooms and fry until cooked.
- Once cooked add whipping cream according to the amount of sauce you want. Allow simmering until it thickens.
Going to try the chicken mushroom. Never thought I could have bread again, keto biscuits in my future to try to make!
must try and share your feedback
Love the few recipes I’ve seen.
Just started Keto so I will be using yours this week.
Thank you for sharing