This recipe for keto no bake cookies is shared by Donna Thill Warren. You can follow her @loveinketolife. You can also use these as fat bombs. This recipe is very simple and easy and it only required six ingredients to make it. Do make it for this holiday season and enjoy it with your keto family. Even nonketo members will love to eat these.
Ingredients Of Keto No Bake Cookies
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup Swerve brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Pecan halves
- ⅓ – ½ c Unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/8 cup Keto-friendly chocolate chips
- Parchment paper
Method Of Keto No Bake Cookies
- Place the butter into a saucepan on the stove over medium heat.
- When the butter has melted, whisk in the Swerve brown sugar until completely dissolved.
- Stir in the heavy whipping cream until well combined.
- Cook, stirring frequently for 10 minutes until it begins to froth up and thicken.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the pecan halves and coconut flakes. Stir well to combine, and let sit to cool slightly for a few minutes.
- Use a large spoon to drop spoonfuls of the cookie mixture onto parchment paper. Do not worry if some of the extra liquid leaks out from the mound of cookie batter.
- Sprinkle keto-friendly chocolate chips on each cookie and lightly press down.8. Freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour until hard and serve or store in an airtight container in the fridge.
This should make 10-12 cookies.