This recipe for keto parmesan chicken is shared by Tami Fedewa by the courtesy of the easy keto recipes group on Facebook. This chicken is so tasty that even kids and non-keto can eat it any time. You need to try this recipe as soon as possible and I bet it will be your favorite recipe forever.
Ingredients Of Keto Parmesan Chicken
- 2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
Method Of Keto Parmesan Chicken
- Cut each breast in half and pound to about 1/2″ thick.
- Beat egg and water in a shallow bowl until blended.
- Add garlic, salt, and pepper and whisk to blend.
- Place parmesan in another shallow bowl.
- Dip each piece of chicken in an egg mixture making sure to coat. Allow excess egg to drip off.
- Place in parmesan. Sprinkle more parmesan over top. Gently press, then turn and repeat on another side. Shake off excess. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Place butter and oil in a large skillet over high heat. Place chicken and do not move until edges brown (so that cheese sticks to chicken, about 3 minutes)
- Lightly press with a spatula then turn over and again do not move until browned. Lightly press with a spatula and remove to a serving plate.
- You can serve this with salad and keto bread.